Hello everyone! How are you?
Just yesterday, the Smartwatch company, Pebble introduced their new watch. The new watch is called Pebble Time. The all new pebble comes with a brand new e-color display and much more. Continue reading for more information!
Here are some notes from their KickStarter page about the watch:
- We’re announcing a new watch called Pebble Time with a new timeline interface.
- Pebble Time features a new color e-paper display and microphone for responding to notifications.
- No compromises on what you love about Pebble: up to 7 days of battery life, water resistance and customizability.
- Pebble Time is fully compatible with all 6,500+ existing Pebble apps and watchfaces.
- Three colors available exclusively on Kickstarter. Pebble Time starts shipping in May.
- Extra special engraving for our original Kickstarter backers who support us again ♥♥♥
Those are the highlights of the watch! Here are some more notes:
“At its heart, Pebble Time is an awesome watch. The new color e-paper display is easy to read and always-on, perfect for displaying incoming notifications and your favorite watchface. Compared with display technology like LCD or OLED, power consumption is minimized, enabling Pebble Time to achieve an industry-leading battery life of up to 7 days.”
“Pebble Time’s new microphone lets you send voice replies to incoming notifications* or take short voice notes. We used the latest technology to maintain water resistance so you can swim or surf with Pebble Time (we do not, however, recommend talking underwater).
*Sending voice replies works with most major Android apps including SMS, Hangouts, Gmail, Facebook Messenger, Whatsapp and hundreds more. For iOS users, voice replies are currently limited to Gmail notifications. We’re working to enable voice replies for more apps.”
“Pebble Time is 20% thinner than the original Pebble at just 9.5mm. Its ergonomic, curved design fits comfortably on either wrist and slides easily under dress shirts.
Pebble Time is stylish and durable. The lens is crafted from scratch-resistant Gorilla Glass with a bezel made of stainless steel. Like our previous watches, it’s water resistant – perfect for a run in the rain, water-balloon battle or a swim.
People love to personalize their Pebble watches. We’ve included a soft silicone band with each Pebble Time, but all standard 22mm watch bands will fit. All new Pebble watch bands include a quick-release pin, letting you swap bands in under 10 seconds. Now it’s super easy to find the perfect style for you!”
Pebble Time comes in three colors:
- Black watch case and silicone band with black PVD stainless steel bezel
- White watch case and silicone band with silver PVD stainless steel bezel
- Red watch case and silicone band with black PVD stainless steel bezel
Here are some images from their KickStarter page:
You can go to their KickStarter page here to find out much more about the new Pebble Time!